After releasing the windows 7 service pack 1 I have installed it. But after install it I got the message my Operating system is now an evaluation copy.
But when I check it my system property window I saw that it is successfully activated.
So I browse the internet and I found a nice program to remove it. After install it now I can’t see that message on my desktop.
How to do it..
Before getting into the innards of the guide, it’s better to backup your system files since you are going edit user32.dll.mui system file using a small patch. Follow the steps given below to remove watermark from the Windows 7 desktop.
1. Download the patch from (Thanks to deepxw for creating the patch).
2. Right-click on Removewatermark (.exe) file and select Run as administrator. Make sure that you have chosen RemovewatermarkX86.exe file, if you are using 32-bit Windows. Likewise choose RemovewatermarkX64.exe for 64-bit Windows.
3. Next, a command prompt will be opened asking your permission to continue. Press/type “Y” to continue patching process.
4. Within few seconds, a successful message will be shown. Close Command Prompt window & reboot your system.
If the watermark appears even after rebooting the machine, then follow the procedure below.
1. Type CMD in Start menu search field and hit enter Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open Command Prompt with admin rights. Alternatively, go to Start > All programs > Accessories. Right-click on Command Prompt entry, and select Run as administrator.
2. In the Command Prompt, type in mcbuilder.exe and hit enter. It may take a minute to finish the process. Now, close the Command Prompt window and reboot Windows 7.
3. You should see no watermark on your desktop now.
Note that this patch should work fine on all builds of Windows 7 including build 7057.
(Article source http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-remove-watermark-from-windows-7-builds-both-x86-x64/ )